Happy Thanksgiving to all of you van lifers today! We’re going to show our special version of the Hot Toddy so you can warm up on a cooler day or night.
- 4 oz hot water
- 2 oz bourbon or whiskey
- .5 oz honey
- .5 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Bar spoon of Falernum
- Optional: Cinnamon stick for fun
- Heat water on stovetop until close to boiling
- Pour 4oz of water into glass
- Cut fresh lemon and squeeze .5 oz into glass
- Add .5 oz honey to glass
- Add 2 oz bourbon to glass
- Add barspoon of Falernum
- Stir so the honey doesn’t stick together
- Drink up and enjoy!
Voilà – Ez Pz!
Jason | VanLifePrep.com
*Disclaimer. We do not support the consumption of alcohol in a moving vehicle. Get those keys out of the ignition!