Vegan Mediterranean Veggie Sandwiches
If you’re vegan or vegetarian, you probably always have hummus around so this can become an easy staple for van life. The sandwiches depend on finding a clutch Cilantro & Jalapeno hummus!
- Red Onion
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Cilantro and Jalapeno Hummus (I prefer Trader Joe’s)
- Vegan Cheese (I prefer Chao)
- Bread (I prefer Dave’s Killer Bread – IMO the bread makes or breaks a good sandwich)
- Dice the cucumber into small pieces.
- Slice the tomato and red onion into thin slices.
- Take 2 pieces of bread, slather hummus on each piece. Add a piece of cheese.
- Add cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion, and some roasted red pepper.
- The remaining ingredients can be stored in meal prep containers for sandwiches throughout the rest of the week.
Voilà – Ez Pz!
Jason | VanLifePrep.com